- All jewellery on our site is silver plated, besides those explicitly stated as sterling silver and in the 'Sterling Silver' category on the products page.
- Silver Plated Jewellery - this jewellery will last a long time, provided that you minimise its contact with water, so please do take it off when you exercise, shower or go swimming!
- Sterling Silver Jewellery - this jewellery is stamped 925, meaning that it is 92.5% pure silver and will not be affected when coming into contact with water. It may become dull after a year or so from general wear, which is normal and may happen sooner depending on how often it is worn. At this point, simply buff your jewellery with a cloth and it should be as good as new!
- We have a guide here on how to measure your rings size!
- On our product descriptions of our rings, you will find our ring sizes which say Size US 7/UK N = Medium, for example.
If you have any further questions or need any help - please don't hesitate to get in touch via our 'Contact' page in the bottom left menu of our website or email us directly at email@example.com