What is your jewellery made from?
All jewellery on our site is silver plated, besides those explicitly stated as sterling silver and in the Sterling Silver category on the products page.
How do I look after my jewellery?
As with all metals, special care must be taken to ensure they do not scratch or tarnish. Like us, you’ll want to wear your jewellery 24/7, but be mindful of taking it off before the following:
- Contact with liquids and chemicals. Showering, the sea, the pool, cleaning, can all speed up tarnishing.
- Exercising. We love the sports luxe look too but please take off all jewellery prior to exercise as contact with sweat can speed up tarnishing, plus excessive wear and tear.
- Beauty regime. Applying products like lotions, hairspray, perfumes, moisturisers, etc. should all be avoided whilst wearing jewellery.
- Storage. Keep out of direct sunlight and store your pieces in a soft pouch, ideally separately from each other.
- General wear and tear. Invest in a decent scratch-free jewellery polishing cloth to brighten up any dull pieces over time.
Can I cancel or change my order?
We aim to ship all orders as soon as we can, so please get in touch with us as soon as possible prior to shipment if you want to make any changes or cancel an order. Any orders that have been shipped cannot be amended.
Rings: We have a guide here on how to measure your ring size!
Necklaces: Our necklaces come in three lengths: choker, 16" and 20", we recommend the 20" chains for men. If you would like an extender on your necklace(s) due to a larger neck size or a shorter chain because of a smaller neck size, please let us know in the notes at the checkout as we hand make all of our chains to order so we can make sure your jewellery is the perfect fit.
We aim to ship all orders within 3 working days (this excludes weekends and bank holidays). Please ensure your shipping details are correct before purchasing, as we are not responsible for goods lost or delivered to an old address. You can find all of our shipping & delivery info here
You can cancel/pause your mystery box subscription at any time. If you have an account, simply log in via our website and edit your subscription. If you are having any trouble doing this, let us know and we can cancel or pause for you.
If you have received duplicate items in your subscription boxes by mistake, please email or live chat with us so we can exchange these pieces for you.
Items will be chosen at random. If there are any charms/pieces you don't want to receive in your mystery box, please let us know in the notes at the checkout so we can make sure you only get pieces you'll love.
As our boxes are a surprise, the contents of each box will all be different, so we can't guarantee any products or tell you what's inside (not knowing is all part of the fun!). There are details on our product pages to let you know exactly how many pieces to expect and some photo examples.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered then please email us at email@example.com or use our live chat feature on our site so we can help!